Monday, July 2, 2007

VBS Success

Hello Friends,
It has been a long time since I last posted. So I thought I would add some images of Vacation Bible School which took place last week. For our little church, we had around 40 kids each night. Thank God for the kids that came and got saved! I'm very excited for the weeks ahead for Lens Creek and the community around them! Ya'll remember us in your prayers!






Sanctuary is ready for the kids!




Kids singing along...something my teens would
not do!










Kids in our van that we rented for the week

I've got more pictures coming...it's time to go to work though. Updates will come later with some funny pictures. Have a great Monday everyone!


Jeremy

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Brother Jeremy,
It is such a blessing to see the smiles on those children's faces and know that you had a hand in making it happen. God is using you greatly and daily I will continue to pray that you have the boldness to step out in faith and do whatever he challenges you to do. Pray for me that I will always seek him first in my life and that the doors of opportunity will continue to open for me. I am so honored to have you as a friend, you are truly a blessing to me.