Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Sword of the Lord Conference


My pastor and I attended the 2007 Sword of the Lord Conference in Walkertown, NC this past Thursday and Friday. It was a great time of both fellowship with like-minded Christians, and a time to see some of the best preaching I have ever seen in my entire life. One of the most important aspects that I took from this conference was to continue in the old-fashioned way. I don't know about you...but I pray for this nation to get back to the old-time Christian way! Gospel Light Baptist Church's story was so encouraging and showed what God can still do today! Some of these pictures show the amazing ministry of this church, which started in the following picture, and now have a 4,000+ auditorium for morning worship! Hope you all enjoy some of the pics!

Lord willing, I have three preaching appointments within the next week. Ya'll pray that God will help me through this week to become prepared for the week ahead!!

Be Blessed,

Jeremy

1 comment:

Jim said...

Bro. Jeremy,

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the National Sword of the Lord Conference!!! I'll be praying for your preaching engagements!!!