Friday, June 8, 2007

Update on What's Going ON

Hey folks,
Just wanting to update you on my very busy life. I just got back from an Independent Baptist fellowship, which turned out to be one of my biggest blessing out of the day. The preacher was from St. Louis, MO and he preached on the power the gospel still has in our lives today. It was amazing to hear some testimonies from some of the older pastors there at the fellowship. The message was pretty fiery(those are the best), and it really made me think about my role in spreading the gospel of Christ. So I pose this question for you today, are you telling others about Jesus; or are you just keeping the mighty, powerful gospel to yourself? We must proclaim the truth today and see God work through other people's life changing experiences.
This coming week will be a very busy one. Sunday we have church, and I have the privilege to preach the evening service. On Monday night I attend a Bible study, this Tuesday night my pastor and I will be going to a camp meeting service in Hurricane, and then on Wednesday I will be in Ripley going to see a tour group from a Bible college that I am looking to go to. I will be worn out by week's end, and just to top that we will be starting VBS very soon (more on that to come). Until next time folks!!

Jeremy

1 comment:

NaomiLynn05 said...

How did the service go?